About the Client
We are Europe's leading open banking platform. Our technology is enabling some of Europe’s biggest banks and fintech unicorns to embrace the new open banking world – and deliver the future of financial products to millions of people.
We are a company of developers and engineers – it’s in our DNA to imagine, build and iterate. We were founded with a vision of transforming an industry that lacked competition and momentum. And we have built a company of passionate over-achievers who all believe there is always a better way of doing things.
People from all over Europe – and the world – have joined us on our mission to build the biggest and best open banking platform in Europe.
- Own the SMB portfolio in the DACH region and drive growth and generate new sales opportunities within the existing customer base
- Serving a large number of customers at the same time, prioritizing time wisely by assessing which actions will generate the most output
- Work closely with key stakeholders to build a strong relationship
- Continuously monitor performance of the customer portfolio and develop and execute on a holistic portfolio strategy / plan
- Support customers in the integration phase to activate revenue as efficiently as possible, also make sure we are on top of any bugs / issue reported through the support portal
- Build a strong knowledge of the customers business model and their pain points to tailor offerings suitable for their needs
- Plan and drive up-sell / cross-sell processes all the way to signature
What we are looking for
- 3+ years of account management, preferably within the Fintech / SaaS / Solutions area
- Interest in the Fintech space and understanding of API based solutions
- Analytical mind-set, detailed oriented, a can do attitude and a hands on approach
- Previous experience of working in a high growth company
- Strong people skills with a proven ability to influence decision makers
- Ability to quickly grasp technical discussions and summarize in a non technical way
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and excellent presentation skills, in both German and English (both mandatory)
- Personal attributes: entrepreneurial and gets things done, likes to find innovative, smart solutions to new problems, pragmatic and solution-oriented, strong collaborator