With over $2b of transactions completed, our client is one of the fastest-growing non-bank, global providers of working capital. In a nutshell, our client provides payables and revenue-based finance solutions that give ambitious businesses around the world freedom to grow.
Originally founded in the UK, our client recently obtained the green light by the finance regulator to do business in France. Therefore, this is a role where you will be selling into a brand-new market to brand-new customers. This means that a hands-on, self-driven, entrepreneurial attitude will be key. In essence, you will be handling the overall sales strategy into a new lucrative market.
The objective of this Associate Director role is to sell the solution to ‘new name’ customers both directly and in collaboration with partners to achieve and exceed associated sales targets.
Your main focus will be France, and you will be travelling across the country as part of your tasks. You will also have regular interactions with the teams in the UK.
- Meet allocated sales targets by closing new business;
- Build and maintain a qualified pipeline of sales opportunities through a variety of sources;
- Direct lead conversion in collaboration with Sales Development Representatives and Marketing Qualified Leads;
- Build expertise and presence in allocated target industry sectors;
- Articulate our client’s value proposition/consultative approach with new opportunities;
- Collaborate on marketing strategies and campaigns to build the brand and generate Marketing Qualified Leads;
- Produce high quality business documentation, including proposals and business cases;
- Maintain prospect and customer database, and individual pipeline in CRM tool;
- Previous experience of solutions sales to key financial decision makers, with proven track record of success (min 5 years).
- Previous experience in the French market
- Minimum education level of Bac +3
- Demonstrated mastery of the sales process / cycle for complex B2B solutions.
- Financial literacy (non-expert) and ability to understand key trends and drivers in business accounting and finance.
- Excellent oral and written English and French language skills. Other languages an advantage.
If this opportunity interests you, don’t wait any longer to get in touch!