Due to the extensive growth and success of the company, we are seeking to recruit an Internal Auditor to continue strengthen the corporate governance structure.
- Carrying out internal audit procedures that involve developing control testing plans, performing test procedures, and documenting results, as per our audit plans.
- Understanding, documenting, and evaluating end-to-end business processes within our Bank, and determining compliance with policies and procedures.
- Evaluating the internal controls related to our business processes and identifying any gaps in the design and implementation of business processes and controls.
- Communicating findings and processing recommendations to the process owners in a concise manner
- Preparing internal audit reports
- Performing periodic follow-up activities and maintaining adequate documentation of all work performed.
- Assisting the Internal Auditor with the upkeep of the internal audit workload and risk assessments therein for the development of risk based internal audit plans.
- Performing any other ad hoc assignments as required
- Around 2-3 years’ experience in internal auditing or risk management within a Bank or being heavily involved in auditing banks with knowledge of banking regulations.
- Ideally be in possession of an Accounting qualification or be close to completing the qualification.
- Proficiency with IT software and Microsoft Office.
- An excellent command of the English language (both written and spoken)