Business Development Director Digital Finance
London or Amsterdam
Our client is the global software provider of payments, finance, security and utility solutions. Having won several awards over the last couple of years, they cater to financial services companies, tier1 merchants and governmental organizations. They design, develop and live software at the highest level and drive the evolution of digital, mobile payment. Their software enables millions of credit card transactions to be processed securely.
To further grow across Europe, they are looking for an ambitious Senior Business Development Manager who can grow their footprint in Europe and eventually build a team around you.
- Drive business growth and expansion in Europe for our client’s FinTech and digital finance products
- Identify, prospect and actively engage new clients using different communication channels, industry events
- Manage and grow a set of accounts concurrently and strategically develop new business with new clients according to the defined yearly plans
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships
- Develop trusted advisor relationships with key accounts, customer stakeholders and executive sponsors
- Collaborate with the internal presales, delivery and account management stakeholders in order to maximize on the customer opportunities as well as create a relevant and value bringing customer proposition
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery together with the delivery organization
- Clearly communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
- Prepare and maintain an account plan, budget and forecasts per customer and delivers key metric reports
- Strong sales and business development/sales background within the payments or FinTech space and a network within the banking industry. Preferably issuing banks.
- Strong track record of On-target delivery of yearly revenue plans
- Ability to work autonomously, make decisions quickly with regular alignments with local and HQ management and driving projects to completion, often in an ambiguous environment
- Strong track record in direct sales, business development and working with complex accounts
- Profound knowledge and understanding of the Payments and FinTech eco-system, predominantly of the issuing space
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization, including executive and C-level
- Strong presentation skills and the ability to articulate complex concepts to cross-functional audiences
- Superb verbal and written communications skills in English are a must. Additional languages a plus.
- Willingness to travel