Business Development Manager EMEA
If you are a highly skilled Business Development Manager EMEA, then get ready to join our team. In this position, you will be a key individual contributor within our Digital goods and services vertical. You will be
responsible for creating and executing a go-to-market strategy with the objective to sign up new global enterprise customers.We have many hardworking and dedicated peers that would love for you to work with
them. We are committed to continuous improvement. We are always looking for new and innovative ways to improve quality, reduce costs, build excellent solutions, and grow customer happiness. We would like to welcome an organised, innovative and process driven colleague to our team.
The Digital Goods & Services team:
As a team we serve large global customers from more than 15 unique industries from 20+ countries. Within
the team we value a growth attitude and an open and informal culture in which we learn from and support
Your day-to-day responsibilities include
- Generate new business, negotiate complex deals and close contracts in the digital goods and services sector
- Identify and approach prospective Enterprise customers
- Sell our Global Payment Solutions to large global corporations
- Build long-term relationships with your merchants
- Collaborate across different functions such as Credit, Risk and Partnerships to sign the deal
- Respond to comprehensive RFP/RFI’s
Signs of success
- Successfully executing our ABM Go To Market strategy
- Developing a diversified opportunity pipeline with ABM targets
- Generating revenue in line with your individual targets
- Disciplined and methodical approach towards sales process and CRM (Salesforce)
Skills we can’t do without
- You have exceptional communication and negotiation skills and techniques
- You know everything about selling complex enterprise software, technical infrastructure, and financial services products within the digital ecommerce industry
- Knowledge and proven success with sales methodologies for repeatable growth
- Solid business acumen and awareness of financial factors
- Highly organised and able to prioritise shifting workloads and responsibilities in an effective way
- Fluent in English (any other additional language is a plus)
Skills we’d like
- You preferably have an extensive network of potential prospects or partners in the region
- You’re informal yet professional
- Strong organisation and interpersonal skills
- Show flexibility and adaptability within the workplace
- Aim to continue to grow professional capabilities with ongoing training and educational opportunities
- Sales and relationship management experience in the digital goodsand services industry – or in any e-commerce related sector
Perks & benefits
Next to a rewarding salary, we offer you the following benefits in this role:
- Attractive number of holidays so you can enjoy some time off and recharge!
- We offer flexible working hours, so you can adapt to your personal circumstances. Hybrid set up is possible too!
- We pay for your commute when working from the office.
- On target bonus based on your personal performance and the company results.
- Opportunity to develop yourself in a rapidly growing and agile global organisation.
- Joining the big-league means entering a world of knowledge and wisdom for you to opt-in to. Connect with like minded colleagues, learn from the best and grow!