Our client is a Paris based startup that reinvents the online shopping experience. With its payment solution, it focuses on building a unique experience for e-shoppers.
To be able to make their vision come to life, they are looking for their Chief of Staff.
The Chief of Staff will be the right-hand man/woman to the founder and will be supporting him in the decision-making process as well as with the execution of strategic initiatives.
The main missions for the Chief of Staff will be:
- Bring operational support to the CEO
- Supervise accounting and financial liabilities issues, prepare internal reports
- Assist business operations on all legal subjects
- Support teams and manage administrative and office needs
- Creating an innovative recruitment process to attract the best talents
- Prepare and execute fundraising with investors
- Manage shareholders by providing reports and board presentations
All in one, it is a very complete role with a lot of responsibilities. As the company is still in its early stage, your role will evolve as the company grow.
- You have 2 to 5 years’ experience in a consultancy firm or in a similar position in a start up
- You are structured, detail oriented and you enjoy solving problems
- You speak fluent English, French is not a requirement
- You are located in Paris or willing to relocate to the French capital
If you are excited about this opportunity, send your application to email@example.com