Chief Marketing Officer
PCN is proud to work with this leading FinTech for digital assets who have raised over 50 million USD and are looking to grow their executive team with a CMO. They provide crypto backed loans to consumers and offer an alternative to the traditional banking rails. With over 1 million users worldwide they have processed billions in volume and have much bolder ambitions.
As CMO, you will reporting directly into the CEO and have a significant remit for driving scale.
This role can be based anywhere in the UK or Europe.
- User acquisition/lead generation – help the company grow by the direct acquisition of actual and potential customers through multiple channels, including search engine marketing (SEM/paid), search engine optimization (SEO/unpaid), social (paid and unpaid), media partnerships and content advertising.
- Retention/engagement – getting the users already acquired to stay engaged through direct marketing, incentives and retargeting campaigns.
- Brand positioning – developing a very clear definition of what the company brand is; and positioning the brand relative to its competitive set based on market traction, customer feedback and desired differentiation.
- Creative – translating the brand positioning into reality through advertisements, collateral, web design.
- Marketing communications aka “MarCom” – defining the company and executive narratives, working with media and other avenues to raise awareness and understanding.
- Talent – attracting, developing and retaining a talented team that leads the company to high growth through best practices
- PR, media, comms – overseeing the media outreach effort, securing coverage in top tier crypto and traditional media, managing copywriters to produce superior content
- Community management and intelligence – oversee the community management team in order to secure positive sentiment and an ever-increasing number of supporters
Skills and Experience
- Consumer – 10+ years B2C experience within the financial services area with 5+ years in an executive position
- Ownership – experience operating multimillion dollar budgets and being able to show the positive ROI from those investments
- Growth – practical experience growing a user base north of 10M
- Proficiency – SEM, SEO, Content Marketing, Direct Marketing, Social, Partnerships, Mobile, Affiliate, Display, Analytics, Marketing Automation Tools
- Develop – experience growing, coaching and mentoring team members