SME Commercial Sales Manager
- Preferably North or East Germany (or remote)
With the industry’s #1 Continuous Testing platform, our client is recognized for reinventing software testing for DevOps. Through agile test management and advanced test automation optimized to support 150+ technologies, we provide automated insight into the business risks of your software releases—transforming testing from a roadblock to a catalyst for innovation. The result is accelerated software delivery speed, improved cost efficiency, and reduced business risk.
Our client is the only vendor to achieve “leader” status in all three top analyst reports (i.e., the “Triple Crown.”) This honor is based on our technical leadership, innovation, and a Global 2000 customer base of 1500+ companies, including global enterprises such as Allianz, Cisco, Dolby, First Data, HSBC, Office Depot, Samsung, Starbucks, Vodafone, Whole Foods, and WorldPay. Customers rely on our client to achieve and sustain test automation rates of over 90 percent—increasing risk coverage while accelerating testing to keep pace with Agile and DevOps.
Our client has a global presence in Austria, Australia, Belgium, Denmark, Germany, India, Netherlands, Singapore, Switzerland, Poland, the UK and United States.
Position and sell a new and fundamentally different way to tackle software testing to CxO’s, Digital Transformation Officers, QA Teams and development Teams, to dramatically accelerating digital transformation, application delivery, and cloud migration. Our clients' product suite is totally automated, fully codeless, and intelligently driven by AI. It addresses both agile development and complex enterprise apps, increasing software delivery speed, reducing costs, and improving quality.
Are you an experienced Software Sales Specialist who likes to challenge conventional thinking? Are you prepared for a mind shift, for going beyond traditional software testing?
- Increase your market value by stepping into the future
- Work for the pre-IPO market leader in model-based testing and robotic process automation
- Be part of a start up business, backed by Insight Partners, to dominate the testing software marketplace.
- Exceptional career development opportunities
Due to rapid growth, we are seeking highly talented people to work with our client in Germany.
- You will be responsible for all aspects of solution selling:
- Prospecting and qualification, uncover new opportunities with the help of Marketing and an inside sales team
- Manage the full sales cycle, needs analysis, solution mapping, client presentations/demonstrations/workshops, proof of concepts, proposal development activities such quoting/pricing/legal negotiations
- Develop net new logos, by selling value and return on investment.
- Quarterly driven business management: forecasting, opportunity-, territory- and pipeline-management, leveraging a CRM system (Salesforce) extensively
- Be part of a close team, working towards the most efficient use and deployment of resources; collaborate with sales engineering, channels/alliances, professional services, product, legal, marketing, and engineering teams to create a flawless customer experience.
- Capable of working in a fast growing, innovative and highly motivated company where each individual contribution to the company's business counts?
- Working with partners and directly with customers to identify, qualify and close new customers in your territory
- Working with alliance partners and ISV’s (SAP, Microsoft, ServiceNow, Salesforce, Google and AWS)
- Manage your own schedule – to create proposals, lead contract and price negotiations and compile license forecasts to be presented to management
- You attend trade shows and conferences and use them to generate new contacts.
Must have Core characteristics:
- Fluent in German and English
- Quick learner and a problem solver who pays attention to details
- Team player with demonstrated leadership skills
- Positive and persistent
- Competitive and curious
- Organised and disciplined
- Transformational sales experience (C level, C-1 and C-2) in top SME customers in Germany (gehobenen Mittelstand)
- 4+ years’ experience in selling software solutions with a strong history of success. Ideally with background in one or more of the following industries: Finance, Insurance, Communication and/or Government.
- The ability to recognize compelling reasons for clients and to act upon client requirements.
- Basic process knowledge in Software Application Lifecycle Management (i.e. requirements management, analysis & design, coding, testing, change & configuration management, release management)
- Excellent communication & presentation skills – both written and verbal
- Technical acumen with relevant technology experience: DevOps, Automation, SDLC
- Strong business acumen: can support complex commercial negotiations in F100 accounts
- Strong technical acumen: understands DevOps technology landscape and can speak to it intelligently
- Experience in solution selling, preferably in traditional test management and test automation solutions (HP QC&QTP and/or IBM QM&FT and/or Test Complete and/or Selenium, etc.)
- Experience in the planning and development of a Business Case (ROI).
- A good understanding of Enterprise applications like SAP, Salesforce and Service Now
- Opportunity to work in a company with a real global mindset of more than 50 nationalities
- Favorable working atmosphere with flat hierarchy
- Career opportunities and a wide range of responsibilities within the core job e.g. through participation in projects or initiatives, moving to another role, department or country
- Numerous programs in place like Give back to communities (paid time off to volunteer for a cause of your heart), Diversity & Inclusion, Global Learning days, …
- We celebrate and socialize as a team and therefore host numerous social events throughout the year globally as well as by engaging as a team in global contests or even health initiatives
- Competitive attractive compensation package
- Flexible working time (no core time) and permanent, full-time employment
And many more …
Eager to work in a fast-growing, innovative and highly motivated company where your single contribution counts to the company's success? Go ahead and apply! We look forward to receiving your application.