One of the fastest growing PSPs with offices in London and across the Continent. This role ideally be based in London or DublinYour MissionYou will be responsible for compliance related across the company. With your knowledge of compliance and regulations, you will build up compliance infrastructure. Dealing with the acquisitions of relevant payment licenses and interactions with regulators. Ensuring that the company remains compliant throughout it’s rapid growth. What will you be doing;
- Ensure compliance with laws, regulations and the acquisitions of relevant licenses.
- Communicate and interact with regulators and Central Banks as required.
- Working closely with legal in compiling EMI license applications and ensuring operational readiness and monitoring.
- Improve enterprise wide compliance framework, AML/CFT/KYB processes and control procedures continuously by deploying best-in-class practises.
- Working with Acquirer’s, PSP’s and internal technical teams to ensure analysis and coverage of inherent compliance risks associated with payment processing and settlement of funds
What you need
- 5 or more years experience directly within a compliance role
- Strong knowledge of either payments or financial compliance
- Ability to make compliance related decisions independently
- Speak fluent English
- Experience working with regulators is a plus