Consultant – Integration
– You will develop into an expert who integrates our electronic payments products into our customers’ environments from an organizational, functional, and technical perspective.
– Initial requirements analysis and transfer of the systems into the bank’s production operations.
– Conceptual design and customizing, you will develop programs and interfaces to connect our products to other banking systems.
– You will work closely with our in-house product development team.
– You completed your studies in computer science, business informatics, mathematics, or natural sciences with a strong computer science component.
– Initial work experience in the form of internships in IT-related projects is an advantage.
– You are a team player, have excellent communication skills, and are highly self-motivated.
– You communicate professionally and confidently in German and English.
– Willingness to travel within Europe for projects.
– A job with a lot of responsibility. Through your work today, you will drive the electronic payment products of tomorrow.
– You shape your working day: flexible working hours with regular “remote work” possible.
– Mentor program: intensive support even beyond the induction phase, as well as a comprehensive training program
– Regular team incentives and events, employee discounts, family service 365 days a year, various health offers, employer-funded company pension plan, mobility concept