Corporate FX Dealer
Prague – Czech Republic
We are looking for an FX Dealer for our clients Prague office, with proven dealing/trading experience and exceptional sales skills.
Our clients Dealers make the magic happen. They’re the ones who offer expert and bespoke suggestions and ideas to the clients, helping them make their international business dreams come true, while providing them with guidance and strategies to minimise FX risk nightmares. They plan, structure and execute deals, giving the clients the best value while contributing to our clients companies growth.
The best Dealers go on to head up and train teams, making sure the next generation of Dealers are inspired, motivated and proficient in their roles.
About The Job
- Build a portfolio of corporate clients executing a range of different products, including FX hedging, lending, payments & cash management
- Well connected with an established reputation
- Understands the FX market and can identify FX exposure for businesses, using this to recommend appropriate solutions.
- Upsell the clients broad product capabilities, to ensure a best in class client proposition
- Execution of FX trades (SPOT, FWD, NDF, etc.) with multiple liquidity providers, using various different trading platforms, as well as Bloomberg
- Collaborate with a large, successful sales team to assist in business origination
- Understand clients business environments, strategies, and industry to provide the best solution for their situation using the clients large product suite
- Understand competition's capabilities and gaps to better position of companies solutions
- Deliver on dealer-specific KPIs including repeat & new business revenues, reducing client churn, upselling cross-selling multiple relevant products and increasing wallet-share
- Building & maintaining strong client relationships through client meetings
- Originate new business via networking with existing clients for business referrals
Why join our client?
- Industry leading basic salary and the opportunity to quickly increase your earnings through a transparent commission scheme.
- An impressive product suite including Trade Finance with more innovative and cutting edge products in development for launch later in 2022
- Training and mentoring from some of the world’s most experienced and successful FX leaders.
- International development opportunities including attending global Sales Boot Camps.
- Career development opportunities and support to relocate and work abroad.
- Spacious and modern office
- Possess first-class communication skills
- Speak fluent Czech and business English
- Will have FX dealing and financial services experience
- Have experience of working in an established FX institution and or commercial bank selling to mid-size corporates and quasi institutions
- Are able to develop FX strategies, techniques and tactics based on customer feedback and market environment; presents key selling points, features, and benefits while focusing the message on customer needs and expectations.
- Are a skilled negotiator, able to build and leverage relationships at senior levels.
We are looking forward to your application!