Country Sales Director (DACH)
– Payments and Telecommunications
About the company
Our client is one of the industry’s leading global providers of infrastructure-as-a-service solutions and a trusted partner to thousands of financial organizations, telecommunication providers and retailers around the world. Since 1990, they has grown to provide services to customers in over 60 countries across the Americas, Europe and the Asia Pacific region.
Whether you use an ATM, fill up your car, park using an app or buy something at the store, your transaction probably went through our secure networks. Companies come to our client when they need Trusted Connected Commerce.
The Country Sales Director is a critical role in the Germany, reporting to the Regional Director Italy and DACH We are seeking a proven sales leader who is passionate about growing a business, using sales and marketing best practices and building teams to achieve revenue targets. This is a hands-on role that requires constant field engagement with prospects and customers.
Below are specific responsibilities and required experience for the Country Sales Director role.
Develop and manage sales talent while achieving the country’s revenue targets:
- Own and manage the country P&L and reach targets around new logo, churn and account growth
- Building incremental ACV growth for our clients´ offerings within their top accounts
- Expanding the companies footprint within current customer accounts through cross-sell and up-sell opportunities as well as new logo customers
- Assisting as needed in securing large renewal contracts
- Lead and develop Germany Sales team to drive scalable growth
- Develop and ensure relationships and requirements with banks, regulatory entities and other key operating partners are met
- Increase valuation and strategic contributions to the company
Report directly to the VP, Regional Director Italy & DACH and to SVP MD EMEA , The Country Sales Director will be the point person, the overall account leader, leading all aspects of the sales process including lead management, qualification, Partner strategy, evaluation, close and ongoing account management. In the role you are also responsible for driving revenue growth and bringing in net new business from prospects and current customers.
Desired skills and experience:
- Minimum of 7 years in B2B enterprise and Middle market sales leadership experience in the software, hardware or telecom industries
- Proven sales best practices application and ability to develop a high performing team
- Strong business acumen, profound understanding of customers’ eco-system and needs, and ability to offer a win-win solutions
- Excellent interpersonal relations and negotiating skills
- Fluent in English and German
- Self-starter who can quickly learn the business while operating in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to establish and nurture collaboration with internal and external customers
- Confident conduct and demeanour and strong personal authority
- Frequent travel is required
- Technical degree or MBA is an advantage
Our expectations of you include:
- Recruit, manage and develop all sales personnel within the Germany
- Manage and exceed the team’s KPI targets, activity and end results
- Develop and implement national go to market programs with marketing teams
- Collaborate with Product Development to identify new market growth opportunities
- Define and execute / account sales plans and then meet and exceed sales goals through developing, qualifying, managing and closing cross-sell and up-sell sales opportunities
- Develop and manage sales pipeline, prospect and assess sales, and move multiple transactions simultaneously through the sales pipeline
- Accurately help forecast sales results and deal closure timings
- Build account plans for top accounts to execute against complex deals
- Participate in team-building and company-growth activities including strategy setting, sales training, marketing efforts and customer care
- Leverage previous telecommunications and/or software as a service solutions
- Travel to customer locations in support of sales efforts when travel resumes
We are looking forward to your application!