We are a German bank founded in 1995 in Hamburg. In addition to its headquarters in Hamburg, we have a location in Sofia. Our core businesses are Marketplace Banking, Commercial Banking, and Transactional Banking. Especially in Marketplace Banking, we see tremendous growth potential.
To further drive our growth and support our customer base in Europe, we are looking for you! Eleven colleagues await you, whose drive, visionary thinking, and innovative strength will infect you.
- Independent support and first direct contact person for our existing portfolio of B2B / B2C customers in the area of marketplace banking (FinTechs / digital platforms)
- Independent and customer-oriented advice on service, product as well as operational issues
- Support in the negotiation of credit increases and other changes of contractual term as well as in the conclusion of the corresponding documents (including credit facility top-ups, amendment agreements and waivers)
- Preparation of credit applications and support in the presentation of these to the internal decision-making committee
- Actively participate in the onboarding of new clients
- Regular management and updating of projects and tasks in the relevant tools (including Jira, Confluence, Asana, DocuSign)
Ideally you bring
- Passion for innovative and technology-driven companies (FinTechs) as well as high interest in industry-specific market trends and developments.
- Knowledge of lending or credit-like products (e.g. consumer/SME loans, factoring, credit funds, asset financing), ideally in a banking or FinTech environment
- Fluent in German or Bulgarian and English, written and spoken
- Strongly developed customer understanding and service-oriented as well as proactive working style
- Ability to prioritise tasks with effective time management in a fast-paced environment
Our Benefits for you
- Attractive offices in an excellent location with a great view of the Elbe River, including gym and gaming room, height-adjustable desks, laptop bars, and much more
- Competitive compensation package including extensive additional financial benefits
- Hybrid work model with flexible use of mobile working
- Flat hierarchies so decisions can be implemented quickly and professionally
- A corporate culture that promotes personal development and combines the energy and innovativeness of a FinTech with the business orientation of a bank