Customer Success Manager SaaS
PCN is proud to work with this California based scale-up within the SaaS market. Their solution enables software companies to sell their software on-line by providing a state of the art eCommerce and subscription management platform which is trusted by organizations across the world.
To grow their European HQ, they are looking for a Customer Success Manager who will work with executives, and act as client liaison responsible for successful product adoption and overall management of the client relationship.
- Establish professional relationships with key stakeholders in assigned client accounts.
- Work closely with sales, customer support and product teams to proactively manage each customer’s success.
- Drive engagement, high participation, and increase feature adoption across all client accounts.
- Develop a deep understanding of clients’ business models, overall goals, business needs, and how our client can be part of their solutions.
- Proactively assess, clarify, and validate customer needs on an ongoing basis.
- Represent the clients’ needs and as their “voice” in internal process improvement-related initiatives.
- Design, develop, and deliver operational reports and analyses, i.e., status of findings, exception report of unworked opportunities, and projected cost savings/increased revenue that demonstrate product ROI.
- Document, monitor, and audit records of customer interactions and issues, recording details of inquiries, complaints, comments, and all associated internal actions taken and/or information provided.
- Travel to attend face-to-face client meetings, as necessary.
- Make our customers successful!
- Account management and strong customer service experience.
- Interaction at the Executive, C-Suite, proprietor level strongly preferred.
- Problem-solving, critical thinking, communication, sales, project management and relationship-building skills.
- Knowledge of CRM/Business Software in the capacity of a user, support, administrator, or sales, preferably in a web delivery environment.
- Experience in an enterprise solution sales environment and ability to partner with account executives in the development and closure of sales opportunities preferred.
- Skilled at negotiating business terms with line-of-business, senior management, and/or C-level executives.
- Advanced program management and customer success skills.
- Data-driven with a commitment to process; drive/track consistent engagement processes.
- Previous experience with an annual subscription sales model preferred.
- Knowledge of Salesforce and Gainsight preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule required.