Customer Support Specialist
Are you customer orientated, fluent in Dutch and English and fascinated by fintech?
Our client is now looking for a Customer Support Specialist! You will be the first contact for their customer and will work closely together with the rest of the teams.
What do they do?
In 2018, they launched the first version of their digital assets trading platform, to close the gap between traditional currencies and digital assets (Crypto). By offering transparent fees, a wide range of digital assets and an easy to use platform, now they are making the currency of the future within reach for everyone.
In two years time, they have become the market leader in the Netherlands, with 200k + customers exchanging over 1 billion euros worth of digital assets a year.
The team, working in the center of Amsterdam, is looking for self starters and talented people who can help make digital assets available for everyone. Do you want to be a part of one of the fastest growing tech companies in the Netherlands and help them become the number one platform in Europe?
One of the most important pillars for their growth has been the quality of service they provide. Up until now, the customer experience has been the main differentiator between them and their competition. They keep the product very simple and always go to great lengths to make sure their customers receive great service. They have done so by developing the easiest to use digital assets exchange platform on the Dutch market. By providing customers with all the tools they need and excellent customer support to start trading digital assets they have grown to become the biggest Dutch crypto exchange platform.
When their customers have an issue, your job is to listen, enable and empower them. Besides offering quality service, the customer support team also manages the onboarding process for new customers. Because the digital asset market is evolving rapidly, so does the regulatory/ compliance landscape. It is important to comply with all regulations and best policy, your job in the customer support team is to make this happen.
What you'll be doing
- Support cients by managing all kinds of operational, technical and security related inquiries about their services.
- Always looking for ways to improve the support efforts for the customers (e.g. identifying the most common questions and errors. Making sure these are shared with the product development teams).
- Actively help to improve the client experience product by providing new solutions.
- Perform new and recurring customer due diligence activities relating to customer identification and verification.
What you have:
- You are a natural fixer, able to quickly identify issues and come up with the perfect solution.
- Able to work with new processes and tools as well as working in a fast-paced environment.
- 1+ years experience in Customer Service in a Fintech or Payments related field.
- Fluent in Dutch and English, other EU language is a pre.
- Affinity with technology and knowledge of the online trading market will be a plus.