Cyber Defence Engineer
Location: Münster, Germany
We are looking for an ambitious Cyber Defence Engineers for our German client based in North-Rhine Westphalia.
– As a Cyber Defense Engineer, you will work together with the team to plan, implement, and continuously develop the IT security infrastructure.
– You will assist in the analysis and coordination of security incidents and derive appropriate measures. You enjoy operating and developing existing security tools based on current threats and trends.
– Automating rule and project activities (Detection & Response as Code) and incident response run books is second nature to you, and you will independently integrate them into the system landscape.
– You are a good fit for us if you have successfully completed your training as a specialist in computer science or your degree in computer science, or if you have comparable qualifications.
– Strong knowledge of the programming language Python, as well as additional experience with other programming languages, is advantageous.
– You already have knowledge in various IT security technologies (SOAR, EDR/EPP, SIEM, NDR/IDS/IPS).
– Team spirit, commitment, and personal responsibility are among your strengths. Excellent German language skills and good English language skills in both written and spoken form complete your profile.
We are looking forward to your application!