Cyber Security Analyst SOC
Location: Münster, Germany
– As a Cybersecurity Analyst, you will analyze security incidents together with the team using run books for initial assessment and evaluate them according to defined SLAs.
– You will handle pre-qualified alerts from various security tools and coordinate with other affected teams.
– You will document security incidents and escalate them accordingly.
– Together with the team, you will further develop managed security services and established processes (e.g., run books).
– You are a good fit for us if you have successfully completed your training as a specialist in computer science or your degree in computer science, or if you have comparable qualifications.
– Relevant experience with SOAR, EDR, IDS, firewalls, SIEM, and other security systems is advantageous.
– You have excellent knowledge of common operating systems such as Windows and Unix.
– You are proficient in both spoken and written German and English.
We are looking forward to your application!