GSI Manager – DACH
To support continued growth in EMEA, our client is looking for a DACH GSI Manager, to work closely with some of the largest Global Systems Integrators in the DACH region.
– Responsible for managing GSI partnerships in the DACH region
– Evangelize our clients' solutions within the Enterprise Applications ecosystem and generate net new revenues within their existing and targeted client base.
– Identification of new opportunities – sync with the end user sales rep & partners to qualify, develop and close opportunities across the region.
– Developing, implementing, and running successful outreach and partner-driven sales programs
– Leading and optimizing sell-to, sell-with, and sell-through co-sales strategies
– Create extensive partner networks at both the field and executive levels
– Accountability for sourcing partner leads and working with the DACH field team to drive increased software bookings through strategic partners
– Maintain an accurate pipeline of all opportunities within CRM
– Minimum 5 years experience working with GSI’s in the DACH region
– Proven success in developing and managing strategic partnerships
– Background in software, SaaS, ERPs, DevOps, and Application Implementations/Migration Services
– Experience in testing and test automation is a plus
– Ability to create and cultivate relationships with strategic decision-makers
– Strong executive presence including communication and presentation skills and a high degree of comfort with large and small audiences
– Self-motivated, resourceful, creative, adaptable, unquestionable ethics and integrity and a readiness to take a calculated risk
– Inclusive and collaborative – driving teamwork and cross-team alignment
We are looking forward to your application!