Data Migration Team Lead (Europe-Based)
Our company is dandling billions of transactions annually, and is among the top payment processors in Europe. We keep a tight focus on making it even easier and more intuitive for our customers to handle digital payments and related services. This has made us a trusted partner to more than 700,000 merchant outlets, including 140,000 online merchant outlets, more than 260,000 enterprises and over 250 banks across Europe.
Join a fast-growing tech company in a high-paced, high-impact market!
ABOUT THE ROLE
You will be leading the data migration delivery team to perform the technical and functional migration-related activities towards the customer and program.This role is based out of Germany – if you are our talented configuration specialist and want to relocate to one of our locations, we support you.
Are you the person who will leave your mark in executing to the important programs and customer projects?
Leading the technical delivery of migration projects by:
- Gathering migration requirements from the required parties and ensuring the implementation of those requirements
- Being closely involved and familiar with client’s migration related extract data
- Working with the migration project stream leads and other relevant stakeholders to create, develop, and deliver on all phases of migration projects
- Leading ETL migration testing cycles for your assigned projects
- Migrating the data in all project phases from test all the way through to the GoLive phase
- Creation of technical documentation for your projects
- Implementation and development of the transformation and filtering rules on data extracts
- Working closely with counterparts in both Nets and client organizations to progress and create the migration solution and resolve issues
- Defining the migration requirements for other team members
- Maintaining migration environments
- Defining reconciliation and reporting requirements
- Defining data quality rules
- Defining and implementing data masking rules
- Developing, testing, and verifying the data migration story book
Required Skills: • PL/SQL • SQL • Oracle • XML • XSD
WHO ARE THEY LOOKING FOR
- At least 5 years of migration experience
- Demonstrated organisational skills
- Demonstrated written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of the data migration cycle
- Troubleshooting skills (determining the root cause of issues, qualifying and validating information, resolving scheduling conflicts).
- Experience with Atlassian Jira and Confluence
- Experience with Agile methodology
- Fluent in spoken and written English, other languages beneficial
If you have skills and experience in the following areas it would be highly desirable:
- Experience with SAFe methodology
- Previous experience in customer service and/or a corporate environment
- An understanding of software development processes
- Prior experience with Atlassian JIRA and Confluence
- Finance industry experience, WAY4 experience a huge plus