Delivery Manager France – Fintech européenne majeure
Our client is a European FinTech unicorn, global provider of payment solutions and aims to offer their merchants and consumers the best payment and checkout experience. They are one of Europe’s fastest growing companies serving almost 100.000 merchants worldwide and on a mission to disrupt the financial services industry. Backed by some of the world’s most well-known investors, having double digit year on year growth figures and working with some of the world’s leading brands.
They are currently building a brand new team in Paris.
As a Delivery Manager you will:
You will be responsible for our merchants’ smoooth experience while they
implement our products and solutions, ensuring high quality integrations.
Working closely with our merchants and your sales colleagues, you will
strengthen your knowledge about the e-commerce and payments industry as well as the underlying system and vendor landscape. This will make you an important source of feedback on our client’s products.
- Be in contact with our client’s merchants via phone, video call or email as well as on site during workshops and demos
- Given the variety in complexity and size of those projects you will adjust your approach dependent on how many integrating parties or internal stakeholders are involved
- Act as an interface between involved parties and steer them to completion, while eliminating friction as an external project manager
- Provide merchants with profound knowledge about our products and best practices to ensure optimal end customer experience
- Assist merchants with technical integrations
- Provide feedback to product & engineering domains, with whom you will discuss needs and requirements.
As a Delivery Manager you should have:
- Desired experience and understanding of XML, HTML, REST API
- Familiarity with e-commerce shop systems or payment systems.
- Have worked in either pre-sales, technical integration, technical project management.
- Excellent ability to listen and communicate with different audiences
- Ability to handle client’s situations in a confident yet humble way based on facts
- An eye for details to easily structure bigger projects into deliverables
- Genuine curiosity and good technical understanding
- Passion for solving problems
You will succeed if you are
- Proud of the way you can communicate complex solutions to both technical and non-technical audiences of senior stakeholders
- Enjoy working at a high pace while remaining detail oriented
- Thrive in an environment where you get the opportunity to use your quick and creative mind
- Fuel your success is your enthusiasm and drive, which will help you and your team
- Humble and committed person with a desire to always exceed expectations