Delivery Manager – Zürich
SOLUTIONS & DELIVERY /
About our client
Scandinavian-based online banking company supporting the world's smoothest shopping experience. They serve over 90 million consumers worldwide, and partner with 250,000 merchants – with a new merchant joining them every 8 minutes. Including some of the world's leading brands, such as H&M, ASOS, IKEA, Adidas, Samsung, and Lufthansa.
Our client strives to become the world’s favorite way to buy, and you can contribute to reaching this goal! They are looking to hire great people, who are passionate about using their talents to generate success. Currently, they are looking to expand their Delivery teams, who play an important role during and after closing agreements with the merchants, to enable them to use clients' products as soon after signing as possible.
What you will do
You will be responsible for our clients' merchants’ smooth experience while they implement the products and solutions, ensuring high-quality integrations. Working closely with the merchants and your sales colleagues, you will strengthen your knowledge about the e-commerce and payments industry as well as the underlying system and vendor landscape. This will make you an important source of feedback on our clients' products!
As part of a Delivery team you will:
- Be in contact with the merchants via phone, video call, or email as well as on-site during workshops and demos
- Given the variety in complexity and size of those projects, you will adjust your approach depending on how many integrating parties or internal stakeholders are involved
- Act as an interface between involved parties and steer them to completion, while eliminating friction as an external project manager
- Provide merchants with profound knowledge about the products and best practices to ensure the optimal end customer experience
- Assist merchants with technical integrations
- Provide feedback to product & engineering domains, with whom you will discuss needs and requirements.
Who you are
- Desired experience and understanding of XML, HTML, REST API
- Familiarity with e-commerce shop systems or payment systems.
- Have worked in either pre-sales, technical integration, technical project management.
- We are looking for ambitious people with significant drive! You should be passionate about your job and enjoy a fast-paced international working environment. You will play an important role in taking our client to the next level thus, you should desire to go above and beyond to produce the best work results!
You should have
- Working proficiency and communication skills in verbal and written English.
- Communication skills in verbal and written German would be preferred.
How to apply
Send over a CV and cover letter in English.