My client is a home grown success story that specialises in the application of big data, A.I and M.L to solve the pressing real world critical problems of Singaporeans and all human beings. This team of data scientists are on a mission to ethically use our data to solve critical problems and improve lives.
They are building THE most advanced A.I to make accurate predictions generations into the future,
Healthcare is their core focus with the highest social impact. Now they are also diversifying to help F&B, Retail, Security, and more.
As my clients Dev Ops Engineer you will drive adoption of best practice, devise the strategy for adoption, author solution architectures and lead & develop code deployment .
You will form valuable products that make a genuine difference in people's lives.
Using a combination of cloud and on-premises services you will design, develop, test and implement robust enterprise solutions.
Requirements and qualifications
• Singaporean Citizen or Permanent Resident
• Management & deployment of Kubernetes cluster
• Proficiency in general purpose programming languages
• Proficiency in build and code quality tools
• Experience in codifying, managing and testing infrastructure as code.
• SCM or Sys admin supporting software development teams.
• Enterprise-level source code management system and build automation programming
What You Will Get:
The successful candidate will enjoy a highly competitive package, a modern working culture and the opportunity to be at the forefront of innovative and exciting innovation..
If you are available and interested in this position and would like further information please forward your CV to James Patrick Smith (firstname.lastname@example.org) for immediate consideration.
Payments and Card Network (PCN) operates as an employment agency and employment business. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race or orientation and we confirm that we are happy to accept applications from persons of any age for this role.
EA Reg: 20S0121 CEI:R1657749
- Successful Home Grown Predictive A.I Practice
- Creating an ethical A.I tool thats saves lives
- THE most advanced A.I