Digital Sales Officer (Madrid-based)
Our clients is one of the industry’s leading global providers of infrastructure-as-a-service solutions and a trusted partner to thousands of financial organizations, telecommunication providers and retailers around the
world. Since 1990, they have grown to provide services to customers in over 60 countries across the Americas, Europe and the Asia Pacific region.
The Inside Sales is a critical role in Italy, reporting directly to the Country Sales Director. We are seeking a proven Inside Sales Officer who is passionate about maintaining and growing our clients business by targeting new sales through qualified leads and existing account relationships, while using sales and account management best practices to achieve revenue targets. This is a hands-on role that requires building new relationships with our qualified leads and building on existing
customer relationships, including managing renewals.
Below are specific responsibilities and required experience for the Inside Sales Representative role:
Increase the revenue by exceeding projected Annual Contract Value goals in assigned qualified leads and
accounts, specifically through:
– Manage the end-to-end sales process for New Services to existing customers and New Logos with qualified leads (typically for deals up to U$50k Annual Contract Value)
– Support the Field Representatives to maximize selling time on high value deals
– Expanding our clients footprint within current customer accounts through cross-sell and up-sell opportunities and win new leads.
– Engage with existing customers and new qualified leads to understand their business challenges, aspirations and articulate the value that our client can deliver.
– Carry quota and be responsible for driving sales of the key solution with existing customers and new leads.
– Be the point person for assigned accounts and leads, leading all aspects of the sales process including deal qualification, sales motions, and ongoing account management activities.
– Research, question and listen to our existing customers and new leads to fully understand needs and present solutions to fulfil their requirements.
– For larger accounts support the account team (i.e. account managers & sales engineers) with deal management to maximize our customer’s investment, including renewals.
– Define and execute account, sales and call plans with assigned customers and leads.
– Meet and exceed sales goals through developing, qualifying, managing and closing deals.
– Develop and manage sales pipeline with three times coverage against quota, and move multiple transactions simultaneously through the sales pipeline.
– Accurately forecast sales results and deal closure timings.
– Coordinate resources throughout the sales cycle, including product and sales engineering support.
– Provide or facilitate product demonstrations over Microsoft Teams (or similar) and general support to prospective customers.
– Ensure accurate invoicing for all assigned accounts.
– Keep abreast of competition, competitive issues, and products.
– Work with the Legal team to build contracts and solutions for clients.
– Work and partner with Finance to provide appropriate forecasting reviews
– Participate in team building and company-growth activities including strategy setting, sales training, marketing efforts and customer care.
Experience / Qualifications:
– Fluent in English and Italian
– 5+ years of Software, Applications, Cloud or solutions sales experience
– Orchestrator: Experience managing an array of opportunities simultaneously, from small initial transactions to complex multi-hundred thousand-dollar “land” or “expand” deals
– Consistent overachievement of sales goals against existing customers and new leads Sales Cycle Expert
– You create demand with prospects and customers as opposed to reacting to them
– You work effectively with internal staff, customers and partners to expand your ability to generate and cover more opportunities
Education / Certifications:
– At least Bachelor degree, or higher.