Enterprise Sales Manager – GreenTech (B2B/remote)
Our client believes that companies have the power to pave the way to a more sustainable future for our world. They exist to help companies build a carbon-neutral and sustainable economy. They do this by providing a digital platform which allows businesses to measure, reduce and offset their carbon footprint. The software provides customised sustainability action plans and certified offsetting schemes for an end-to-end solution, wherever the company stands on the road to sustainability.
As the Senior Sales Account Executive DACH you will be responsible for attracting, winning and managing the German speaking companies within their pipeline. Currently, they are experiencing fast exponential growth and need you with managing their relationships with current and future customers as they grow.
- Own and nurture a pipeline of pre-qualified prospects delivered by their Sales Development representatives
- Develop a detailed understanding of the aims and business needs of each of your accounts
- Deliver tailored value propositions to your prospects through presentations and live product demos
- Negotiate deals with multiple stakeholders from Procurement to C-level
- Oversee the successful onboarding of new accounts to their Emission Management Platform
- You love Sales and have 5+ years experience in Sales
- You are able to apply your passion and experience in B2B software sales and support their customers on their journey towards sustainability
- You have a proven track record from identifying leads and building up a pipeline with our SDRs through in- and outbound activities, pitching, closing and onboarding
- A proven track record for exceeding revenue targets and agreed KPIs
- Data and target-driven mentality and a fearless approach to your work
- Fluency in English and German, any other language is a bonus