Freelance Software Engineer (Node.js/Typescript)
A good client of PCN, market leader in the financial sector, is in the process of upscaling its team to develop new features for its banking applications. Are you a Senior Software Engineer willing to take on a long-term assignment and share your knowledge with a motivated team of developers?
– Solid experience as a Software Developer with a focus on the Backend
– Proficiency NodeJS & TypeScript
– Knowledge of automated testing and continuous integration
– Experience in distributed systems or micro-service architecture is preferred
– Knowledge of GraphQL, Kafka is a plus
– Depending on your seniority you will have the chance to drive multiple projects.
– You will have the opportunity to solve problems in one of the most demanding IT domains with a reactive architecture.
– You will design with the product team the bank by API.
– You will improve the performance of a system with a rapidly growing load.
– You will ensure the respect of the architecture rules and of the automated tests
– The project has an unlimited duration
– Fully remote work
– Join a driven team of 30 developers
– Innovate within a fast-learning and international environment