Our technology client is seeking a fully remote Full Stack Engineer to join their rapidly growing engineering team and help build the next generation of financial tools in money transfer on the blockchain!
The company is built on Java, RxJava, MySQL, AWS, ExpressJS, React, Node, Kafka.
Responsibilities of the Full Stack Engineer:
- Be an owner of what you build, managing the entire product lifecycle
- Build a global platform to process billions of dollars in transactions
- Curate a positive and innovative experience for new and existing customers
- Build, test, scale, support and frequently refine new customer features and services
- Contribute to design, architecture, and construction of our core platform
- Tackle a wide variety of coding challenges throughout the stack and contribute to all parts of our code base
As the newest Full Stack Engineer on the team, you will have:
- 4+ years working experience, preferably including start-up experience
- Interest in crypto and blockchain
- Experience in async programming paradigms (backend is written using RxJava)
- Respect for the code – you leave it better than you found it
This position is remote and will report to the VP of Engineering.