Rapidly growing Payments Company with operations across Europe.
- Ensure compliance with laws, regulations, and the acquisition of relevant licenses.
- Communicate and interact with regulators and Central Banks as required inc AML/CTF, regulatory reports
- Working closely with legal in compiling EMI license applications and ensuring operational readiness and monitoring.- Improve enterprise-wide compliance framework, AML/CFT/KYB processes, and control procedures continuously by deploying best-in-class practices.
- Working with Acquirer’s, PSP’s and internal technical teams to ensure analysis and coverage of inherent compliance risks associated with payment processing and settlement of funds
- What you need
- Set up local regulatory framework: Central Contact Point for the regulators, AML/CFT, regulatory reports…
- Program Manager's arrangement: Standard Bin Sponsorship model / Settlement only Bin Sponsorship mode
- Feasibility study concerning new products based on the local requirements – i.e., local IBAN, open banking…
- 5 or more years experience directly within a compliance role
- Strong knowledge of either payments or financial compliance
- Ability to make compliance-related decisions independently
- Knowledge of AMLD5/6, PSD2, EMD2
- Speak fluent English and German
- Experience working with regulators is a plus