Head of Customer Support
Are you customer orientated, fluent in Dutch and English and fascinated by fintech?
Our client is now looking for a Head of Customer Support! You will be leading their customer support team and will work closely together with the compliance and product development teams.
What do they do?
In 2018, they launched the first version of their digital assets trading platform, to close the gap between traditional currencies and digital assets (Crypto). By offering transparent fees, a wide range of digital assets and an easy to use platform, now they are making the currency of the future within reach for everyone.
In two years time, they have become the market leader in the Netherlands, with 200k + customers exchanging over 1 billion euros worth of digital assets a year.
The team, working in the center of Amsterdam, is looking for self starters and talented people who can help make digital assets available for everyone. Do you want to be a part of one of the fastest growing tech companies in the Netherlands and help them become the number one platform in Europe?
What will you do?
As the Head of Customer Support, you will make sure that the team is prepared to handle a wide range of questions from all of our customers. You like working with new technologies, you’re able to train and manage a team that range from junior up to Senior support specialists.
Is there an issue with onboarding a new customer, the way the exchange works or is there is a concern with the execution of a trade on our exchange, you will ensure that the customer support team is ready to take on anything.
What you'll be doing
- You and the team are prepared to handle both non-technical as well as complex technical issues.
- You will set-up new processes and procedures within the Customer Support Team.
- You will implement new and easy to use tools to automate processes and procedures
- You will be the drive to improving the customer experience and the product by providing feedback to our product team.
- You are a people manager at heart; you will manage, coach, lead and inspire a group of high potential Support Specialists.
- If necessary, you will tackle customer backlog of tickets and can be hands-on when necessary.
What you have:
- Fluent in Dutch and English, extra EU language is a plus.
- 5+ years of experience in a customer service-related role at a fintech company. (Ideally online brokerage)
- 3+ years of experience managing customer support teams.
- Experience with onboarding, training and scaling up a team.
- You’re able to monitor the quality of service with different KPI’s.