Our client is a Nordic based financial services company, currently expanding into wider Europe. Their large customer base, well-known owners and understanding of the industry give them the foundation to succeed. Their customers rely on you all to help them stay ahead of the competition by making life easier every day for their customers.
To sustain these ambitions they are looking for a Head of Product Issuing who will be responsible for leading the product function, providing mentoring and coaching, and help create great products that put the customer first.
This role can be home-based from anywhere in Germany and you will be leading a team of 11 Product Managers based across Europe.
- Lead, mentor and coach the product team, helping them create great products.
- Understand the customer’s needs, who they are and what drives them.
- Work closely with the Design Lead to create the best experience for the customer.
- Define the long-term product roadmap together with the team, the founders and management.
- Translate corporate strategy and business goals into product initiatives.
- Work closely with all team functions, enabling your colleagues to work efficiently together.
- Foster an environment where you fail fast, and more importantly, learn fast.
Who you are:
- Previous experience leading a team in a growth environment.
- Take pride in the success of others and help people to reach their goals.
- Strong business and commercial acumen.
- You understand what drives customer engagement, want to push the boundaries on product design, and have good experience with digital consumer facing products.
- You cultivate a product culture that prioritizes learning and innovation.
- You are resilient and are ready for a challenge.
- Be communicative and open to change.
- Fluent in German and English.