Head of Partner Development E-Commerce DACH
The client and role:
Our client is the biggest powerhouse when it comes to paytech in Europe and they are embarking on a very exciting journey by helping e-com merchants to increase their business by providing them with frictionless checkout to payment solutions.
As the Head of Partner Development DACH (m/f/d) you build the partner strategy for the DACH region. The overall objective is to develop the relevant a network of partners who could drive the
capillary distribution of our proposition to the targeted e-com merchants.
We operate in the whole DACH region, so travel is included in the role. You can be situated in Berlin, Frankfurt or Munich.
The position is a leader role and you will at start having a small team with expansion plans within the region.
– Develop the Ecom partner acquisition and development strategy for DACH.
– Define the partners to target, how to engage with them, overall proposition and operating model and execute accordingly with the team.
– Manage the entire partnership lifecycle from initial contact to integration to final sales closure and subsequent ongoing support and development.
– Drive partners performance and merchant satisfaction. Continuously explore ways of enhancing overall partnership model and effectiveness.
– You have extensive experience in building and leading a sales and/or partner team
– you have a deep understanding of the Ecom ecosystem in the region, including ecom platform, development agencies, and alternative payment providers.
– you are commercially astute, technically knowledgeable in Ecom, data driven
– You are an experienced people leader, open-minded, dynamic and progressive
– you are highly collaborative and eager to contribute to the overall business success
– You understand the Saas environment and ideally Payments as well
– You have a very good command of German and English, both written and spoken
– Experience in other international companies is a plus