Our company is dandling billions of transactions annually, and is among the top payment processors in Europe. We keep a tight focus on making it even easier and more intuitive for our customers to handle digital payments and related services. This has made us a trusted partner to more than 700,000 merchant outlets, including 140,000 online merchant outlets, more than 260,000 enterprises and over 250 banks across Europe.
Join a fast-growing tech company in a high-paced, high-impact market!
The Head of Unified commerce will determine the product capabilities required to win, identify the current gaps and work across development teams to ensure that those gaps are filled. An intrinsic part of the job will be to collaborate closely with account management and sales teams of both Large Corporate (LAKA) and eCommerce to align the required proposition elements and supporting priorities, and support efforts to build a comprehensive proposition to support a major sales drive in this area. The candidate will also will work closely with other group companies to ensure that the Unified commerce proposition is both widely understood and exploits the potential of our wide portfolio of products including eg BNPL. Acting as an ambassador in external events and channels to build Nets position as a leader in this areas is going to be an important part of job.
The key tasks of your role will include
- Work with the commercial teams to gain an in depth understanding of the underlying customer needs per segment and vertical
- Lead the definition of the product proposition across cross functional product development teams
- Define product capabilities required based on customer use cases in in close collaboration with sales and product teams
- Agree prioritisation with sales teams and collective timing with development areas
- Work with sales proposition teams to build the proposition and sales concepts required support the commercial teams GTM efforts (overall positioning, USPs, long term vision etc)
- Coordinate delivery of product capabilities and ensure it is operationalised and ready for commercial use
- Lead specific areas of product development including if needed establishment of new teams and development areas where the current organization has gaps
- Ultimately drive significant incremental revenue from the Unified commerce proposition with existing customers and new customers
- Proven ability to commercially lead in the product space with track record of commercially successful product platform delivery
- Understanding of eCommerce, mobile and POS payments from a full payment lifecycle perspective
- Deep understanding of the payments eco system, strategic trends and adjacencies
- Customer centricity in large customer B2B product development context
- Experience with modern product development approaches in complex agile organizations (scaled agile, SAFe)
- Experience with leading integrated product and engineering teams where customer value creation is a joint responsibility of the dev. teams
- Builds connections across department for themselves and for all their teams