HR Business Partner- Europe (Fintech)
Our client firmly believes that modern banking infrastructure should not hinder progress but should act as a catalyst for innovation. Their clients, including various financial institutions like fintech companies, crypto platforms, traditional banks, and credit unions, rely on their API to empower their banking infrastructure.
However, their success wouldn’t be possible without their dedicated team. They are a spirited group of individuals who thrive on challenging the status quo, becoming stronger, more energized, and better when they collaborate. Their commitment to fairness and autonomy empowers their team members who then learn, grow, and contribute to their success and that of their clients.
Having obtained their UK banking license, they are currently in the process of expanding into Europe as part of their global growth strategy. Building a team of talented and ambitious professionals is crucial to supporting this, which is where the HR Business Partner – Europe comes in.
What you’ll be doing :
1. Create a the complete employee experience for Europe, which means making policies and a handbook that’s easy to get.
2. Help managers keep our workplace diverse, and inclusive, while making sure everyone’s happy.
3. Take on exciting projects that make our business and colleagues shine.
4. Give our newbies a warm welcome and make sure they are fully onboarded.
5. Handle annual HR stuff like talent reviews, growth and leadership planning.
6. Be the go-to person for colleagues, from career tips to tricky situations – we’ve got you covered.
7. Engage with leadership and guide them on employee growth, hiring, and retention.
8. Join our global HR squad and work on projects to ensure the culture enhances employee performance and satisfaction.
Who you are :
1. A HR Business Partner in a regulated Dutch bank or a growing FinTech company. Bonus points if you’ve done it in a startup or scale-up, where you know how to start things from scratch and multitask like a pro.
2. You’re fully immersed in the whole HR function which means you’ve got Dutch employment law down, and if you know your way around French and German rules, that’s even better.
3. We’re looking for a motivated and positive team player who works hard but knows how to have fun too!
4. You’re all about data and analytics, and you’ve got the ability to manage projects, paying attention to every little detail.
5. You’re a dynamic, and easily switch between everyday tasks to big-picture strategies with ease.
6. When problems pop up, you don’t freak out – you get creative and find solutions that make the business shine.
7. Building trust-based relationships with stakeholders is second nature to you.
8. Personality-wise, you’re the curious and ambitious. You love innovation, and you’re always up for learning something new.
9. Speaking Dutch like a champ is a must!
What is on offer?
1. A flexible working approach, empowering employees to manage their schedules effectively, balancing work and personal commitments in collaboration with their supervisors.
2. Enjoy 27 days of annual leave per year, alongside flexible bank holidays.
3. he option to work from different locations for up to 30 days each year is available.
4. Take a few days off annually to engage in activities that go beyond the organization, such as contributing to the community’s well-being, personal growth, or broader societal betterment.
5. A company pension plan is provided.
6. Additionally, the opportunity to join a dynamic team dedicated to shaping a forward-looking banking environment is open!