Implementation Manager – FinTech
For a client of ours we are looking for an Implementation Manager that can support this scale-up in the complete implementation cycle. From pre-sales to go-live all within budget and time. The founders were one of three winning teams of this bank's global innovation campaign 4 years ago. Since then, it has developed into an integrated platform for online treasury information and execution initiation that can be implemented by banks for their tier 1 users around the world. They offer online FX hedging and they are developing new modules on FX payments, liquidity-and working capital management.
As Implementation Manager you are responsible for two key areas:
– Helping in the presales phase scoping prospect banks
– Managing the implementation of services at banks
They offer a tailored SaaS service to banks. You will be part of the Service Delivery team. This team takes care of the implementation of services at banks and the communication with key stakeholders of these banks. Also, the operation running and improving of the internal processes and operations are part of this team.
You report to the Chief Operations Officer. Together with him you determine from week to week which initiatives you pick up on top of the standard work.
- Implementing the software for different banks. You assist on delivering the project within time, budget and scope.
- Gathering the client’s requirements and communicate that internally to ensure a successful and on-time delivery.
- Reporting on the progress per client and possible obstructions and dependencies.
- Communicate with the team to get the right specialists doing the correct things during the project.
- Supporting during the pre-contractual phase to meet all the requirements from the various stakeholders on the bank’s side.
The person we are looking for:
- As a scale-up, ur client is growing and looking for hardworking and curious people.
- You are detailed and have an analytical and financial background – in order to understand all the stakeholders involved (software engineers, corporate treasurers and bank employees), it will be useful to have an in-depth domain knowledge of treasury management systems and knowledge of software development.
- You are able to effectively communicate – you will be responsible for the alignment over the various stakeholders, across multiple banks, multiple countries and jurisdictions. Effective communication with both internal and external stakeholders is essential to effectively deliver our solutions to the market.
- You are an entrepreneur – driving yourself in an autonomous way to deliver on the above is a key skill in this company.
Skill and experience:
- You have a college or university degree, preferably in an economic direction.
- You are analytically strong.
- You have proven experience in project management (certified Prince2 or other relevant certification).
- You work in a well organized fashion and like to stay up to date with the current processes and look for process improvements.
- You understand the complexity of large organizations such as banks.
- You are socially skilled and know well how to get things done together with others.
- You look for common goals and you don't give up easily.