For a massive client based in Antwerp, I am looking for an Infrastructure specialist to help with the improvement of payment processes; the complete chain from payment terminals to mobile devices to authorization. You will also be a key focal point towards site suppliers to ensure optimal working and support of business processes.
The Ideal candidate has:
- At least 5 years of experience in technical business infrastructure environment and at least 1 year project management experience
- Familiar with end to end payment process, preferably in petrol industry (Nice to have)
- Experience with ISO8583, ISO20022 is a plus
- Experience with payment processors, payment gateways is a plus
- Experience with Mifare Desfire , EMV cards technology is a plus
- Experience working with suppliers like Atos Wordline, Tokheim, TSG, Dover FS, CCV, Wayne, Gilbarco is a plus
- Professional track of record with TCP/IP, NAT, IPSec VPNs and MPLS network skills. CCNA/CCNP/JNCIA/JNCIS/Sarian OS certification is a plus
- Experience with POS/Cashier systems expertise is a plus
- Good understanding of requirements specifications, validation and verification techniques, reliability such as by redundancy.