Internal IT Auditor (Banking) – Berlin
Who they are: Our client is one of the leading Fintechs in Germany that is focused on the banking sector, offering many different types of financial products. They are seeking a talented internal IT auditor to help strengthen their risk and compliance team.
- Independent preparation and conducting of IT-audits.
- Participating in the review and assurance of compliance, the internal control system, security and efficiency of processes and systems
- Tracking measures and following-up from internal and external audit finding
- Minimum 1,5 -3 years of experience in the field of auditing banking regulatory IT requirements (MaRisk, BAIT, IT Grundschutz, ISO 2700X)
- Experience as an auditor or consultant in auditing techniques (ToD and ToE should be known)
- Strong knowledge of banking processes particularly BCM, Incident- and Problem management, Clouds, Outsourcing, crypto custody and software and development processes incl. testing and approval, authorization management
- Excellent social skills, hands-on mentality, high level of self-motivation
- Strong communication skills in German (at least B1) and English, both written and verbal
If you are ready to join a successful organization that is on the cutting edge that focuses on the career development of their colleagues, we encourage you to apply!
Please contact Maverick at PCN on Maverick@teapcn.com or +31657987004