IT Compliance Officer
Our clients is a rapidly expanding Fintech subsidiary of a large Dutch Bank that has developed an online integrated platform for treasury insights and initiating execution. They work with financial services, assisting their corporate users all over the globe and we offer FX hedging as well as FX payments, working capital management and liquidity. They are looking for an IT Compliance Officer for their fast-growing team based in Utrecht!
As IT Compliance Officer you are responsible for two key areas:
- Making sure they are compliant with all of their contractual obligations and all external regulations.
- Providing proof to their clients with the required reports on their performance with regard to Information Security, Service Levels, supporting all internal organisational processes & working instructions in order to ensure that they deliver their services in a secure, compliant and effective way.
You are part of the Operations & Service Delivery team. This team assesses operational matters within the company, adjusts where necessary and comes up with improvement proposals. You will report to the COO. Together with him you determine on a weekly basis which initiatives you will focus on alongside your regular duties.
You are responsible for:
- Setting up and running the Information Security Management System.
- Continuously executing reporting obligations resulting from the ISMS and bank contracts.
- Regarding the internal processes, you perform risk assessments to determine which improvement actions should be given priority.
- Reporting to management on operational matters and you come up with improvement initiatives.
- Managing internal processes & working instructions, including communication to and training of all relevant staff
- Supporting the company’s roadmap toward ISO27001 (information security) certification. You analyse fit-gaps, translate findings to concrete (procedural) improvements and contribute to process descriptions.
- You prepare their for current and future Vendor Management assessments.
You are able to effectively communicate – you will be responsible for the alignment on compliance over the various stakeholders, across multiple banks, multiple countries and jurisdictions. Effective communication with both internal and external stakeholders is essential to effectively deliver their solutions to the market.
You are a self-starter – driving yourself in an autonomous way to deliver on the above is a key skill in our company.
Skill and experience you will bring:
- You have a college or university degree, preferably in an IT related degree
- You have excellent analytical skills
- You have 3 to 5 years of relevant work experience.
- You are very organized and are constantly looking for improvements
- You have great social skills and know how to get things done in a team and you look for common goals and don't give up easily.
- You are very enthusiastic, inquisitive and you try to understand "the bigger picture".
- You are familiar with ITIL or other service management concepts.
- You are familiar with information security & operational frameworks ISO 27001 and ISO 27002., COBIT or SOC 1/2.
- Open to and effective in other cultures and working abroad (short travels).