Jr. Consultant – Payments
Germany – Frankfurt
- Academic master’s degree. A second degree is a plus;
- Fresh graduate or max up to 3 years of work experience, preferably within management consulting;
- Affinity with topics such as digital innovation, digital transformation, payments, digital identity, open banking, blockchain, artificial intelligence, etc. (content-related experience is not required);
- Broad personal development: outstanding record of academic achievements, combined with e.g. international exchange programs, internships, professional extracurricular activities;
- Exceptional strategic and analytical skills with a track record in a work setting or extracurricular activities;
- A team player with leadership qualities;
- Fluency in English is a must.
- EU citizen or in possession of EU work permit required.
You will work closely in a team that advises our clients on strategic topics (e.g. data sharing, digital onboarding, open banking) in the field of digital transactions. You will be responsible for specific parts of the project, such as performing outside-in or inside-out analyses and conducting interviews with clients or specialists. Together with a team of 2-5 colleagues from different professional backgrounds, you will also support (international) clients with sector-specific knowledge and strategic advice, enabling them to co-create new strategies, services, and products. You are adept at translating complex commercial, organisational and technical information into concrete advice, roadmaps, and specifications. Besides your project responsibilities, you will help to write proposals for clients and build new propositions.