Key Account Director – FX Sales
Prague – Czech Republic
Our client is a hyper-growth FinTech firm, named in 2021 as one of the top FinTechs to work for by Glassdoor and AltFi. They offer a range of products including FX Risk Management, Trade Finance, Currency accounts, International Payments and API integration.
Our clients FX Sales Directors are the heartbeat of our sales floor, experts in what they do and role models for how they do it. You’ve put in the hours building client relationships, building your knowledge and building your reputation. Now you’re ready to step up onto a bigger stage to showcase your sales talents with an international brand, inspiring the next generation of FX sales people as you lead the charge for new business.
About The Job
As a FX Sales Director, you’ll be focused on building your career in sales, driven by targets and a highly competitive commission structure while making a lasting impression on a vast client base.
- Originate new business targeting client prospects (£50M+ turnover).
- Sell cash management, FX hedging and payment products.
- Understand the client's business, strategy and challenges to provide the best solution for their situation.
- Support the strong client relationship/servicing culture through on-going customer contact, written call reports via Salesforce, quality customer service and superior product knowledge
Why join our client?
- Industry leading basic salary and the opportunity to quickly increase your earnings through a transparent commission scheme.
- Great product suite including Trade Finance with more products in development
- Rapid career progression and a range of structured career paths including leadership, account management/dealing.
- Training and mentoring from some of the world’s most experienced and successful FX professionals.
- International development opportunities including attending global bootcamps.
- Career development opportunities and support to relocate and work abroad.
- A proven track record of exceeding sales quotas and market share goals in the FX industry.
- Are able to develop sales strategies, techniques and tactics based on customer feedback and market environment; presenting key selling points, features and benefits.
- Are a skilled negotiator and communicator, able to build and leverage relationships at senior levels, including C-suite, within international companies.
- Are relationship focused, nurturing long-term commercial relationships resulting in repeat business and network referrals.
- Have a good understanding of the needs and goals that a business has from a treasury & budgeting perspective.
- Speak fluent Czech & English