FULL-TIME · AMSTERDAM
3-4k per month + bonus up to 20% of the base salary
For a rapidly expanding crypto company in the Netherlands, we are looking for a KYC Analyst.
As a company providing services for digital asset exchange, we are subject to European AML, CFT and Sanctions regulations as well as being supervised by the DNB. It is vital that we comply with all our licensing requirements, internal policies, and other prevailing legislation.
What you'll be doing:
- Perform initial and periodic customer due diligence activities relating to customer identification and verification;
- Monitor Know-Your-Customer (KYC) and Enhanced Due Diligence (EDD) procedures to ensure our customers’ compliance
- Collect and analyze customer information on a periodic basis whilst documenting material changes to their organizational structures, legal entity(ies) and policies;
- Drive process improvements and automation on our workflow procedures
- Engage, drive and lead projects along with your colleagues on compliance, tech or commercial oriented focus areas
- Ensuring that Anti-Money Laundering regulations are adhered to and monitor account activity accordingly
- Provide periodic reports or analyses to the Board;
- Keep up to date on applicable regulations and utilize independent judgment in the application of those regulations.
What you have:
- You are fluent in both Dutch and English (written and spoken);
- Advanced degree in (preferably) law or a comparable study;
- 1-3 years of experience gained in a banking or financial institution in a KYC/CDD role;
- A completed specialised study in the area of compliance or integrity (for example via the Dutch Compliance Institute or the NIBE-SVV) is a strong plus;