PCN is an Amsterdam based niche recruitment agency where we are known for our knowledge, expertise and over 10 years of experience in the Fintech, Payments, SaaS, eCommerce and Cyber Security industries. We strategically help our partners grow through headhunting and sourcing the best workforce for their needs.
We are excited to be expanding our operations in the US with this remote start position, eventually having the option of an office space in Miami. We are looking for candidates who will help drive the business forward in the US markets and given this remote work from home opportunity, we would prefer someone to be based within the Miami area.
First of all: we like to keep things short, simple and clear
As a Lead Recruiter, you will be expanding our client base, managing the full 360 recruitment cycle and furthering the expansion of our US based operations
You have at least 2 years of experience in sales or recruitment and are looking for a new upward challenge
You have a commercial mindset and can foster productive relationships with industry leaders, clients and candidates to the table
You like to flex your business muscles by negotiating terms and conditions of service
You are a natural communicator who can talk the talk and walk the walk with senior leaders
You work autonomously and take responsibility for your workload, we are flexible so you can work how you want to
You have a natural interest in developing market maps and planning out the scope of the business
You are ready to take charge by building a team and being the sole pioneer of our US based operations, this is quite a task so we want you to be as ambitious as we are!
Of course there are no rules or guidelines that work every time, but so far we have experienced the following to work well:
- Client facing experience and ability to interact with senior leaders through the recruitment process
- Experience developing market maps and targeted sourcing strategies
- Goal oriented – You are a high achieving individual, whether that is in sales drivers, entrepreneurial goals or a commercial mindset
- Ambitious and outwardly reaching – You excel at driving the business forward and getting deals done
- You do things differently – You pursue opportunities without regard to resources currently controlled. You are a team player and fit a scale-up culture which is entrepreneurial and challenging
- Qualities of a leader – you actively engaged in something that requires an extra level of commitment
- Emotionally intelligent
- Funny and kind – You are genuinely kind and like a joke or two. We work hard and spend a lot of time together – we want to have fun along the way!
WHAT WE OFFER
- 4-Day Work Week and still be paid for 5. Yes you read that right, nice to be on the progressive side of work-life balance, isn't it?
- Dedicated onboarding and training
- Unlimited commission structure
- Incentive travel trips (in the past we've done South Africa, Greece, French Alps) and fancy Lunch Clubs (get the ultimate bougie meal experience)
- 5 weeks PTO per year (we're a European company, so we mean it when it comes to your vacation days)
- Health Insurance plan
- Yearly trips to our Amsterdam headquarters (pandemic permitting at the moment)
WHO WE ARE
- We are colleagues but also friends.
- We have 13 nationalities in our team (our colleagues are Dutch, British, Belgian, French, South African, Zimbabwean, Hungarian, Bulgarian, American, Irish, Danish, Australian, German.)
- 92% of us travel to the office by bike or foot.
- We are growing rapidly and our team members are as well. 35% of us got promoted internally in the past 2 years.
- About 23% of us used to or is still playing sports at a competitive level/plays an instrument
- Our ethos and backbone of PCN lies in our diversity, we are fully inclusive and welcome people from all backgrounds. Our strength is our diverse teams as we grow, we want to keep this at our core as we grow