[MATERNITY LEAVE CONTRACT]
We’re looking for a 6 month maternity cover contract, preference of part time/interim (2 – 3 days a week) or full time depending on experience level and candidate preferences. Option to extend after initial contract based on achieving key success factors.
We are looking for an experienced Learning & Development Consultant to join our HQ in Amsterdam to help us on our mission in 2021 & beyond. At PCN, we’re all about having the right connections to help push you forward in your career by providing the essential tools and expert people skills for linking employers with their ideal candidates. People create networks.
Our success comes from focusing on our specialisms: FinTech, Saas, eCommerce & Cyber Security and recruitment is at the heart of what we do. Whether it’s supporting our candidates who are looking to take the next step in their career, working with clients who are looking for the best talent or providing our 150k strong network with the latest news and industry trends – we’ve got all the bases covered.
We're proud of our culture where we celebrate success & look for people who have an entrepreneurial drive, value honesty & integrity, and are looking for an opportunity to work in an open environment. You'll be surrounded by a multicultural team that loves to work hard, drive each other to get results but also has a lot of fun along the way.
Working closely with the PeopleOps team and reporting directly to the CEO, you will take charge of the Learning & Development objectives for PCN and take full ownership of our newly launched graduate program and help to build out the L&D function within PCN. With offices in Amsterdam, Berlin, Atlanta and Singapore you will be working globally to support the development & growth of our teams.
In this role, your passion for helping people learn and grow will be your best tool. Excellent communication skills are essential. Ultimately, you will help our company succeed by training and developing our people.
High-level Responsibilities – Learning & Development Consultant
- You will be responsible for the creation, delivery & success of bespoke training programmes. Designed with leadership, management, business and personal progression and best practice in mind, the intention is to expand on the talents and skills across all employees at all levels within PCN
- A deep understanding of PCN, recruitment, our clients and business strategy is essential, as these will be taken into consideration when establishing the training and performance programmes
- Your role is to fundamentally contribute to PCNs success, by coaching, training & developing our people
- Take charge of the newly launched PCN Academy Graduate Program & provide ongoing support and coaching to our newest recruits
The nitty gritty – Learning & Development Consultant
- Create & deliver training programmes that are aligned with PCNs objectives, focused specifically on best in-house recruitment & sales practices
- Act as the go to person within the business for anyone with questions or queries regarding training and development plans
- Working closely with various leaders across the organisation and having a full understanding of their business units, objectives and training requirements
- Embracing different styles of training techniques, including e-learning, tutorial sessions or coaching
- Responsible for L&D budget and demonstrating ROI
- Stay up to date with the latest L&D trends and practices
- Develop & nurture relationships with key external training providers
- Manage the development of the HR, Ops & Marketing team from a training perspective
- Design core training requirements for all employees (i.e. values, management & leadership training)
- Help managers develop their team members through career pathing and providing coaching for managers
Key Requirements – Learning & Development Consultant
- You will ideally have 3+ years experience of working as a hands-on Learning & Development Manager, Consultant or Coach from a Recruitment Agency (or other Sales focused) environment with a passion for designing and delivering tailored training
- Current knowledge of effective learning and development methods
- Familiarity with e-learning platforms and practices
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills; sharp business acumen
- Ability to build rapport with employees
- Proven track record in design, delivery and facilitation
- ROI analysis and coaching skills both face-to-face and using technology (virtual)
- BSc/BA in Business, Psychology, HR or a related field
- Professional certification in coaching, training or similar is a huge plus
- Fluent in English and other European languages highly desired
Offer – Learning & Development Consultant
- Flexible arrangement to make this assignment work best for you and your life
- Full ownership to structure and build out our L&D function
- We’re a forward thinking, kind and generally super fun company. You’ll get the opportunity to work with some of the brightest and freshest sales people and help them grow – how’s that for rewarding!?
- Lots of other benefits – mix of remote and office based, lunch clubs, incentives, team events, macbook, travel costs!
- Opportunity to turn into a longer contract based on performance