Linux System Administrator
in Kiel or Hamburg
We are looking for an experienced Linux System Administrator for our German FinTech client that is steadily ramping up their business across DACH.
– You support our clients team in Kiel or Hamburg in the development and optimization of the services.
– You maintain and develop the Linux-based server infrastructure and the software landscape running on it.
– You are responsible for providing services in Docker containers.
– You drive forward automation and containerization, bringing in your own ideas.
– You stay informed about the latest developments and proactively introduce new technologies.
– You work closely with the development and IT project management, coordinating system integration for the customers.
– You continue the documentation of the server landscape.
What you bring to the table
– German and English language fluency.
– A degree in computer science or training as an IT specialist in system integration or a comparable qualification.
– Several years of experience in Linux server administration.
– Experience with Docker and container deployment (e.g., Kubernetes).
– Experience in the conception, development, and implementation of efficient and secure infrastructures in hosting, service, and system administration.
– Knowledge in networks, encryption, firewall/load balancer, web hosting, and databases.
– Experience in monitoring/supervising a server infrastructure.
– A high level of responsibility and the ability to work independently.
– Determine for yourself on which days you prefer to work from home. The home office policy allows you flexible scheduling.
– A collegial environment: Approximately 100-member team (spread across 3 locations) welcomes you with open arms, and your onboarding buddy is there to assist you throughout the onboarding process.
– You not only receive a laptop and a state-of-the-art smartphone but also work at height-adjustable desks in modern office spaces.
– Need your daily dose of movement? Come to the office by bike. After the probation period, our client allows you to lease a job bike and even sponsors your leasing contract.
– If you prefer to commute by public transport, they cover 50% of the Germany ticket.
– Whether it's Christmas parties, spring festivals, or just starting the evening together.
– there is always an opportunity for shared activities.
We are looking forward to your application!