Machine Learning Technical Team Leader (Python/Golang/Kubernetes) – Singapore
PCN is currently recruiting for a Machine Learning Technical Team Leader in Singapore
My client is a home grown success story that specialises in the application of big data, A.I and M.L to solve the pressing real world critical problems of Singaporeans and all human beings. This team of data scientists are on a mission to ethically use our data to solve critical problems and improve lives.
They are building THE most advanced A.I to make accurate predictions generations into the future,
Healthcare is their core focus with the highest social impact now they are also diversifying to help F&B, Retail, Security, and more.
You are a Technical Team Leader who possesses excellent hand-on programming skills, can provide technical leadership to your team and can translate end-users requirements to technical specifications. You will oversee a team of Engineers and Junior Engineers to design, develop and support the Machine Learning solution.
Requirements and qualifications
• Singaporean Citizen or Permanent Resident
• Machine learning and data analysis
• Python, with knowledge of at least one Python web framework such as Flask.
• Golang programming language is a plus.
• Experience in designing and implementing application in Micro-service architecture on Kubernetes. .
• Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related courses.
What You Will Get:
The successful candidate will enjoy a highly competitive package, a modern working culture and the opportunity to be at the forefront of innovative and exciting innovation..
If you are available and interested in this position and would like further information please forward your CV to James Patrick Smith (email@example.com) for immediate consideration.
Payments and Card Network (PCN) operates as an employment agency and employment business. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race or orientation and we confirm that we are happy to accept applications from persons of any age for this role.
EA Reg: 20S0121 CEI:R1657749
- Successful Home Grown Predictive A.I Practice
- Creating an ethical A.I tool thats saves lives
- THE most advanced A.I