We are Europe's leading open banking platform. Our technology is enabling some of Europe’s biggest banks and fintech unicorns to embrace the new open banking world – and deliver the future of financial products to millions of people.
About the role
As Marketing Director for Payments, and a senior leader within the Marketing function, you will be leading the Payments marketing team as well as playing a significant role on the leadership team of the Payments vertical. We’re looking for someone with a strong ability to understand the Payments industry and how Marketing will contribute to our commercial success and long-term brand-building goals.
In this role, you will join a quickly growing and highly ambitious payments team with experiences from Europe's leading fintech and payment companies. You will strengthen our Marketing strategy and team leadership capabilities and will report directly to the VP Brand and Product Marketing. Your work will be of high visibility across the organization and you will have a direct impact on the success of our key customers.
Key tasks and what we are looking for
Lead all marketing activities within the Payments vertical and manage the team of dedicated Marketing Managers and Specialists. Define and own the Marketing strategy, and content plan, for Payments and collaborate with your counterparts in Banking & Lending, Comms and Demand Generation to guide us on the overall content strategy and global marketing plan.
- Extensive experience in B2B Marketing
- Deep understanding and knowledge of merchant, PSP and partner payment problems and needs
- Demonstrable success in an entrepreneurial role or environment
- Proven leadership track record
- Intuition, a lot of common sense, and a “can do” attitude
- Humility and a highly collaborative style, able to bring others with you in all things
- Smart work ethic, able to ruthlessly prioritize to manage your (and your team’s) time effectively
- Fascination with all things payments, and a strong drive to improve things for the better
- Passions: whether inside work or outside work, we love people who have phenomenal ambition and persistence to achieve great things