We are looking for an office manager for a fast growing digital asset management company who currently has almost a 100 million EUR under management. Working in a fast paced environment the team manages to have a competitive advantage by their unique composition of experts from various fields. Now they are looking for a key addition to the team who matches their company DNA and who contributes to make the team even better.
- Acting a first contact at our office, ensuring hospitality
- Secondary response in answering calls, taking messages and handling correspondence
- Maintaining diaries, prioritizing workloads and arranging appointments
- Drafting, preparing and collating both in- and external reports
- Several administrative tasks, including filing internal documentation and correspondence, organizing internal administration systems
- Organizing and servicing meetings (producing agendas and taking minutes)
- Implementing new procedures and administrative systems
- Liaising with relevant organizations and clients
- Coordinating mailings and similar commercial/public tasks
- Filing and/or processing invoices or expenses
- If more senior, recruiting, training and supervising junior staff.
- Good communication, customer service and relationship-building skills
- Knowledge of and/or experience in the financial services industry
- Tact, discretion and diplomacy
- Team player
- Organisational and time management skills
- Attention to detail
- Negotiation skills
- Proficiency in Dutch and English
- The ability to use standard software packages (eg Microsoft Office) and to learn bespoke packages if required.
The company works at the cutting edge of the financial ecosystem. Providing you with practical experience in shaping financial products and aid in shaping the rise of a new digital economy.