Our client is an Austrian player in the eCommerce sector for the last 20 years and is currently looking for a partner manager. They offer a SaaS based payment orchestration platform for eCommerce, PSP, acquirer and ISOs.
- As Partner Manager, you will be responsible for establishing new partnerships, maintaining, scaling and documenting existing partnerships.
- As a key member of the business development team, you will be the liaison between the international partners and the entire team.
- You are in close coordination with Management, Sales, Customer Success and Marketing.
- In the beginning, you will gradually get to know all of the existing partners, and become the first point of contact for them. Subsequently, it is up to you to maintain and expand these partnerships and forge new strategic relationships.
- Your specialized know-how and strategic thinking will enable you to provide internal feedback so that we can further optimize our range of products and services. Within the company, you will become known as the “walking encyclopedia” for payment methods and therefore the first point of contact for all other teams in this regard.
- Several years of experience in the online payment industry
- Excellent written and spoken English skills and additional language skills in other languages ??(especially German) preferred
- Strong interest in technical topics and the online payment industry
- Willingness to travel and possibly visit partners all over the world
- Excellent presentation and moderation skills
- Motivated, self-organized, "can-do" attitude