One of Europes fasting growing eCommerce companies
BE A PART OF A TEAM WHERE YOU WILL:
- Define, track, analyze, and own payments related performance metrics. You’ll be hands on creating and maintaining any reports needed.
- Identify, size, prioritize, and pursue opportunities that improve our performance in collaboration with Product, Engineering, Finance, and Business Intelligence
- Understand the needs of our client, partners, and customers globally
- Work closely with the local teams to ensure the payments solutions are aligned with the market needs
- Define onboarding and escalation procedures for new and existing payment connections in partnership with Engineering, Risk, and Accounting
- Stay up to date and informed on developments in the payments space, from regulatory trends, new payment methods and players, changes at the card networks, and other changes impacting our clients payments business
- Work across internal and external stakeholders to help define our clients approach around payments
- BS/BA or higher degree in a quantitative field, computer science, engineering or extensive experience in operations management
- 2+ years experience with payments, banking or finance operations, with focus on the digital payments flows. Technical payments knowledge is a plus.
- Experience participating during implementations of local payment methods, either from an issuer or acquirer perspective desired.
- Effective cross functional project management experience.
- Critical thinking and problem solving abilities. SQL basic knowledge is a plus.
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced dynamic environment
- Ability to approaching complex payments challenges in an three-sided marketplace
- Proficiency in English is a must, proficiency in Spanish is a plus