For our client, a Fintech scale-up that has just raised over 20 million we are looking for a Payment Specialist. You will be responsible to find the best solution payment wise for every market they offer their products and where they expand to. You will explore new payment solutions with a focus on developing (new) markets and to drive business growth.
Your contribution to our mission
Think of research into the minimum assortment of payment methods we need and how they will integrate them. Creating a complete overview of the payment ecosystem of the future means you are constantly on the lookout for new payment methods and their coverage in new countries. To be successful, you have to work together a lot with their country expansion and other business units. You are curious, ambitious and self-propelling. Because of the constant growth and opening of new markets you will be shaping your position along the way.
Your tasks will include things like
- Explore the payment landscape for their new markets (and current markets), investigate E-wallets and other APM’s
- Work together with their country expansion team of the new regions for opportunities of new payment methods and with PO on define/effectuate rollout plan
- Explore Payment Service Providers & Acquirer's for their new markets and make business case for new cooperation
- Maintain commercial relationships with existing Payment Service Providers & Acquirers
- Monitor the daily payment performance and improve conversions on our markets
- Analyze and improve our payment funnel / payment check-out
- Work together with our Risk & Fraud team for the risks and opportunities of new payment methods
- Awareness of PSD2, PCI DSS and other developments in the payments industry e.g. the New Payments Architecture and what does it mean for their future payment vision
- Understanding of Alternative, non-card based Payment methods, such as digital wallets, direct bank integrations and mobile payment solutions
- Ability to communicate complex (technical) concepts and ensure knowledge transfer to internal business teams and product-owner
- Knowledge of the ecommerce payment landscape
- Relevant experience in the domain of ecommerce
It's nice if you also have some extra skills such as…
- Awareness of EU GDPR
- Understanding of the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS)
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree
- A super open mind & love for change to embrace new ideas, new ways of working, new cultures in our ultimate international workspace
We will offer you…
- 30 days vacation to enjoy
- The best relocation package in Amsterdam!
- Budget & time for your personal growth plan, conferences and events!
- Little hierarchy and a start-up culture with focus on teamwork and creativity
- Lots of room to work on great ideas, learn and grow whilst facing complex challenges
- Flexible working hours (+ remote work)
- Laptop + noise cancelling headset
- Good compensation and contribution to pension scheme
- Bootcamps & Yoga
- Free lunch & snacks (vegetarian & vegan options included)
- A multicultural environment with 100 colleagues and over 24 different nationalities and growing