Our client is a well-known payment provider with offices around the globe. They offer a truly global, cross-border payment platform. Providing payment to some of the world’s largest merchants.
As their customer base continues to grow, they are looking to hire a payments analyst.
As Payments Analyst you are responsible for analyzing client payments performance and producing reports and recommending actions. Working with both internal teams, external teams and clients to ensure they get the best performance possible out of their payment solutions.
- Turn data into strategic information which provides actionable business opportunities to let merchants increase revenues at the same time as they optimize their processing costs.
- Design and create more generally applicable value artefacts from the company’s data sources
- Represent sales / clients in coordinating efforts to implement modifications to improve client payment performance
Deliverables / Tasks
- Work together with Sales, Professional Services, and the FX teams to identify opportunities for client payment performance improvement
- Execute deep level analysis to identify root cause of sub-optimal performance and make recommendations for remedial or enhancement actions
- Prepare and lead data workshops
- Represent the merchant and the commercial side of the business in requesting enhancements to the quality and quantity of Worldline’s source data
Signs of Success
- Deep understanding of payment processing & transactional data sets generated
- Ability to provide professional data consultancy services internally & externally
- Commercial mindset, with a consultative approach
- Proactive, strong communication (written) & presenting (verbal) skills
- Accurate, structured and with an eye for detail
- At least educated to bachelor level, or relevant internal experience
- Experience in the payment / e-commerce industry is essential, experience with a PSP is preferred
- Knowledge of debit / credit card processing essentials
- Experience presenting complex solutions to both a technical and non-technical audience of senior stakeholders
- Fluency in English, written and spoken command of other languages are a plus
- Knowledge of SQL essential, familiarity with Tableau an advantage
Competitive salary with 29.5 holiday days, pension scheme and many more.