We're looking for a Senior Contract Recruiter to head up the Contract division at PCN in Amsterdam.
This is a brand new role with the PCN team and an exciting opportunity to get in on the ground floor with this highly lucrative part of the business! You would be coming in as the main person to build our contracts team at PCN, meaning you’ll be getting a foot in the door at just the right time and have the opportunity to build a team quickly around you.
PCN is a niche recruitment consultancy headquartered in Amsterdam with offices spanning from Atlanta to Singapore. As the leading supplier of recruitment services to the FinTech and Payments industry, PCN is dedicated to connecting great people to equally great companies. We are uniquely positioned to serve the highly specialised needs of the Payments, Cards, FinTech & eCommerce markets.
You will be focused on:
- Building high quality, freelance/contract networks & candidate pools
- Expanding and nurturing strong relationships with candidates & clients
- Sourcing, headhunting, screening & interviewing candidates
- Making recommendations on qualified candidates
- Understanding the requirements of open roles & future opportunities
- Manage the entire candidate process, focusing on quality candidate experience
- Focused on business development to new acquire clients
- Understand the verticals & areas of specialism across PCN
- Eventually building a portfolio of clients that you will be responsible for overseeing and managing, including business development & winning new projects
- Identify & communicate continuous improvement opportunities and strategies for the business
- Attend major FinTech & Payments events across Europe to generate business opportunities
- Recruitment focused on consultative selling, selling on value, negotiation skills etc.
The role will require you to be:
- Fiercely independent – you don’t need to be told what to do, you just do it
- Creative – often it’s like fitting a square peg into a round hole
- Analytical – see the bigger picture and joining the dots
- Consultative – staying cool under pressure, always communicating, have a backup plan
- Entrepreneurial – building long-term value, commercially focused and excited by rewards (financial & otherwise)
- Resilient – disappointment & setbacks are inevitable, it’s how you bounce back that matters the most
What we're looking for:
- 3 – 4+ years experience within the contract recruitment space
- Must have experience doing full 360 sales and contract recruitment
- Experience building your own book of candidates and clients
- Ability to negotiate terms of service, rates and margins
- Understanding of local labour laws for contractors
- Fluent in Dutch or German in addition to English
- Highly competitive commission structure
- A Macbook to keep based on hitting your targets
- An extra day off for every year with the company
- Travel expenses
- Incentive trips to luxurious locations
- In 2020 we launched the 4 Day Work Week, meaning that you get paid full time to work only 4 days a week, every week. We really like it, our teams really like it and we think you’ll also really enjoy it.
- We supply daily lunches
- Monthly lunch clubs and much more!
If you speak fluent English (Dutch or German also very highly valued) and already have 2+ years experience in sales or recruitment we would love to hear from you.